I have placed flowers in Resin here. They took a long while to dry but I am pleased with the results. I might continue to place different flowers that are fully dead into the Resin to see how they turn out.
Experimenting more with smaller cubes of ice and pink Chrysanthemum.
Here, I placed my Chrysanthemum flower stems into plastic sheets of polly pockets and iron over them using brown paper. I love the effect I got for something so simple.
Some images that I find really interesting that I found in ‘Bloom’ Magazine.
documenting live flowers and making them look dead.
Placing completely decaying flowers in ice and seeing the results.
Result is more interesting than previous ice study with a flower.
Negative images in ice and hanging to give different effects.
Further decaying of the same flowers. Colours have changed.
'Lamb' and 'Pike'
by Irish Artist Daphne Wright.
Flower study in sketchbook.